With online retail sales rapidly increasing year after year, and with a large number of these purchases being made on smartphones and other portable devices, your business is missing out on a LOT of sales if you do not have the ability to take your potential customer right through to the point of sale on your e-commerce websites. Online retail sales increased by about 15.7% in 2014 as compared to the previous year and this happened when total retail sales only grew by 4.4%. What does this mean for your business? It is time to put your e-commerce site in place!
Some business owners and/or hoteliers find this somewhat daunting, but we are here to make the process simpler for you. From the small business owner to the large resort with hundreds of rooms to the department store with thousands of products, e-commerce is the way to go.
Things to Consider For Your E-commerce Website:
- You will need quality images of your products/rooms/clothing items etc
- A complete price list is necessary with product descriptions, varieties and any details you want to present in your online store
- We will present options for the presentation types for you to choose from, and our design team will recommend the best fit for your business.
- Simple is always best – we will advise you on the most suitable navigation and options as you don’t want to confuse your customers.
- You can simply use PayPal as a payment option or you can use Authorise.net and a merchant account linked to your account.
- Consider shipping prices and options, minimum orders, free shipping for orders of a certain size, local vs international shipping etc
- Our team will guide you along the way and we work together with you to ensure that all the details are in place before launching your e-commerce websites.