fgt-portfolio

Frankford FGT

The beginnings of Frankford FGT can be traced back to the early 1940’s when Brother John Stracinsky from Oshawa stood on the corner in front of the old Bank of Montreal and preached from the Czechoslovakian hymn book. From there, meetings were held in various locations in Batawa and Frankford until the original church building was dedicated to God on Labor Day weekend 1946. No small feat to build considering WWII and the strains that put on building materials.